Health and Safety Policy
Effective June 26th at 6:00pm
The virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. Because of the hidden nature of this threat, it is the policy of this business to require the following:
- FACE COVERING REQUIRED in order to enter and remain on premises.
All persons over the age of ten (10), including employees, customers, visitors, invitees and contractors (“Patrons”), who enter this business must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- The requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a significant mental or physical health risk to the individual.
- The requirement of a face covering also does not apply where the wearing of a mask would impair the performance of the service (for questions on this policy, please speak with your therapist)
If a face mask is forgotten at the time of visit, a complimentary mask will be provided to you by the Front Desk Receptionist.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Patrons should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the business premises.
- Patrons of the business queuing or waiting inside or on the premises of the business must maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household. Please adhere to the social distancing stickers
Patrons who do not wear a face-covering will be asked to leave the premises and will not be provided goods or services until the face-covering requirements are followed.
We appreciate your support and compliance in this policy.