What We Do:
At Arlington Physical Therapy, we are here to relieve you of any back and spinal disorders, knees, shoulders, hips, ankles, feet, etc. We work with patients of all ages, pre- and post- surgery, and pre- and post-pregnancy. We treat musculoskeletal (muscles and skeleton) and orthopedic (joints and muscles) problems, including sport injuries and degenerative conditions.
Every patient needs special care and attention. We treat you with the compassion and personalization you need to a speedy and healthy recovery. Our goal is to facilitate a healing environment so patients can return to their daily activities without worrying about pain and injury.
Are you feeling pain or lack of functionality for any of the following reasons?
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Neck & Lower Back Pain, Upper & Lower Extremities, Pre- and Post- Surgery
- Myofascial Pain: Fibromayalgia, Myofacial Pain Syndrome, Myalgia, Fibrositis & trigger points
- Neurological Disorders: Strokes, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathies
- Vascular Disorders: Lymphedema, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Injuries: Sports Injuries, Work Related Injuries or Personal Injuries
- Postural Disorders
- Degenerative Conditions