ROCKSTAR Patient Representative
We are looking for a person who is hard-working, goal-oriented, and motivated. They have a servant-heart and an entrepreneurial spirit. They match our core values and elevate those around them. They want to learn and grow in their skills and are not afraid of trying new things.
APT Mission Statement
The APT mission is to provide every patient with the highest quality of care. Our goal is for each patient to reach their maximum potential for all their spiritual, mental, and physical needs.
Passionate about successful recovery, dedicated to quality, always learning, united family, bring hope, be the hands and feet of Jesus, empower others, goal-oriented, make a difference in the community, and contagious joy
Who we are
Arlington Physical Therapy (APT) is a privately-owned outpatient Orthopedic practice. We strive to provide high-quality care by providing one-on-one treatments to our patients. We are a small-knit team that works well together and has fun together. Our Therapists are highly trained and skilled with over 100 years of experience combined. If you join our team you will be surrounded by Therapists who love to teach and help you grow. We are growing and are looking for a PT who is excited about building his/her career with us.
The Patient Representative is the liaison between the patient and the clinic. This position may be for you if you are a positive, dynamic, friendly, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual. The ideal person for this position loves the idea of creating an outstanding experience for every patient.
- Responsible for completing insurance verification’s and authorizations
- Responsible for managing patient scripts and referrals
- Responsible for completing intake/registration/processing of new patients
- Responsible for ensuring the schedule is filled at max efficiency
- Responsible for tracking patient outcomes
- Ensures each appointment on the schedule communicates accurate information for the Administrative staff and Physical Therapist’s
- Assists in marketing, and in administrative duties as needed
Healthcare administration (preferred)
High School degree or GED required
Full-time | Hourly | Non-Exempt
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm